Friday 13 February 2009

Yet another pearler from big Trev.

I went around to Maureen and Trevor's today, whilst I was there the news was on. When it came to the story about the yank plane crashing I just happened to say (have I mentioned I don't like yanks, lol)Wasn't it a pity that it never did a damn busters and bounced into every house in the village killing the lot of them. Trevor said thats not nice no matter how much you hate them they don't deserve that, I hate the Muslims but I wouldn't wish that on them.
You hate Muslims? I said to him, when you were at Hazlewoods wasn't your best mate one? He wasn't a Muslim says Trev......he was an Iraqi!!!!!! enough said.

ok so I know all Iraqis aren't Muslims but really. he isn't a Muslim he is an iraqi, is a bit funny I suppose

2 comments:

airliebird58 said...

My old man used to work with an Iranian. Lovely bloke,we're all the same. Its only the people in charge that go a bit nuts, so, just like here then!

Angie said...

Robs lying on the floor pissing himself